Sunday 13 January 2013

2012 Round Up - Best and Most Loved Posts of the Year

I can hardly believe that it’s been almost a year since I decided to start this little blog. Back in Feb 2012 I wanted to participate in I’m An Organizing Junkie’s big organizational challenge. So I started this site and since then have spent many an evening baking, cleaning and organizing, all while taking photos and documenting the fun for all of you to read about it. 
 
In 2012 I managed to put together 164 blog posts! That seems crazy to me, and some weeks it was crazy! Fun, but a little insane. I’m lucky that my husband works evenings, so I don’t have to feel like I’m ignoring him when I sit under my blanket with HGTV on while blogging on my laptop.

I took a look at which posts were the most popular in 2012, and here is my round up of the most-viewed projects and posts from the past year.

Beef Enchilada Bake
An Organized Command Center
Little Girl Room Organizing
My 29 Day Organizational Success
Dr Pepper Cupcakes
Minimalish Rules
Spring Break Spring Cleaning
Tastes Homemade Box Cake Recipe
End of the Year Teacher Thank You Presents
Chicken Macaroni Bake Freezer Meal
Taming the Hair Ties
Linen Closet Loveliness
What do you think? Are any of these your favorites? 
 
Here are my favorite posts from the past year:
 
Secrets of a Happy Marriage
Butter Chicken Lasagne
Half Marathon Highlights
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes with Fluffy Peanut Butter Frosting
 
Summer of Fun Chart
Turtle Cupcakes
Pasta with Prawns in Boursin Cream Sauce
 
Kindergarten Graduation Presents
Super Amazing Totally Irresistible Chocolate Trifle
I hope you all like what you have seen so far from my little corner of the internet! There are many more fun and exciting things to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...