Monday 28 October 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Oct 28, 2013

Woo hoo - lookee here - two blog posts two days in a row! I hope I can keep up the pace, but it's another busy week, so my hopes aren't too high!

At the beginning of October I mapped out a menu plan for the month. Even though I didn't post about it along the way, I did manage to stick pretty closely to it and we actually ate some healthy meals along the way.

With Halloween this week, my baby niece's baptism this weekend, we will be heading out a couple of times, but hopefully the rest of the week we'll be able to stick to our menu plan.

On the Menu This Week:

Monday: Baked ziti and shake and bake chicken breasts
Tuesday: Maui ribs, mashed potatoes and veggies
Wednesday: Lasagne Wednesday!
Thursday: Halloween! Turkey burgers and fries

Friday: Tortellini with prawns in Boursin cream sauce
SaturdayCurry Coconut Chicken, rice and stir fry veggies
Sunday: Dinner out!

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. You kiddos are adorable! I am a ginger, so I am partial to red heads :) I am also married to my childhood sweetheart. Life is good :) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...