Monday 20 January 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 20, 2014

What a weekend!! Our Seahawks are going to the Superbowl!! We watched an amazing game yesterday, complete with a new dinner recipe that I can’t wait to share with you all.
Photo by Alana Joy Photography
This morning was a tough one for this mama. I signed my last gingerbaby up for kindergarten this morning. I can’t believe our bean is going to be five next month! I was pretty proud of myself. I may have gotten a little misty, but I didn’t cry when I signed her up…

This week’s menu doesn’t have any fancy new recipes on it, but it has some meals that I’m hoping I can have the girls incorporate into their menu plans. Miss A has never has Thai chicken, or stir fried veggies, or salmon, or lasagne, or turkey burgers… so basically all of this week’s dinners, when they have previously appeared on my menu plan have been for the hubs and I only – the girls likely had mac and cheese or chicken nuggets and fries those days! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fantastic week!

On the menu this week:

Monday: Thai chicken with stir fried noodles and veggies
Tuesday: Salmon with brown rice and veggies
Wednesday: Lasagne
Thursday: Turkey burgers and fries
Friday: Movie night at the school - pizza for dinner
Saturday: Dinner out!
Sunday: Baked Ziti

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...