Monday 12 January 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Jan 12, 2015

Good morning my friends! I hope you all had a great weekend – mine was completely chaotic, filled with running around, baking, bringing kids to and fro and some pretty amazing football game watching in between (GO HAWKS!!).

Last week was our first menu plan in what seemed like ages, and I’m happy to report that it actually went pretty well!! Five out of the seven nights, the dinner was what we planned, and I was able to bring lunch for work the next day too! Unfortunately with extra dress rehearsal performances and activities planned for this week, a couple of my menu “plans” are going to be take out!! Oh well, I can’t cook every day! I’ll be better next week, I promise… I hope…

This week the girls worked really hard on our “do for yourself” new year’s resolution. Later this week I will be sharing our techniques for getting the girls organized and motivated as well as the organization plan we made in the kitchen to make our resolutions a little easier to complete. I also have a recipe to share, and it’s filled with my favorite things – chocolate and caramel!! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fantastic week!

On the menu this week:
Monday: Dinner on the go!
Tuesday: Perogies, turkey meatloaf and balsamic glazed carrots
Wednesday: Dinner on the go, again!
Thursday: Pasta with meat sauce and garlic breadsticks
Friday: Chicken stir fry, spring rolls and rice
Saturday: Turkey pot pie
Sunday: Pork roast, potato wedges and a mixed salad

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...