Monday 26 January 2015

Menu Plan Monday - January 26, 2015

Oh my goodness –is it Monday already?? That weekend just flew by! Thankfully we had some gorgeous weather so the girls and all their friends played outside last night until the streetlights came on (at 5:30pm, but still)!!

I am so excited to share my successes from last week’s new recipes!! I managed to try two of the three on the menu plan and they were both resounding successes!! The third one I’ll put back on this week’s menu plan and hopefully it will be a success also.

The first recipe I tried out last week was a copycat recipe of PF Chang’s Lettuce wraps and they were amazing! Unfortunately the kids wouldn’t have any part of a wrap made of lettuce, but the hubs and I love them. Last night I made Cajun Fettuccine Alfredo, and it was a hit across the board! I managed to remember to photograph the cooking, so I’ll share the recipe with you later this week.

This week’s menu will include SuperBowl Sunday! We will be having a few people over for the big game, so Sunday’s menu will be filled with appies for dinner, my favorite!!

On the menu this week:
Monday: Pizza Night!
Tuesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Wednesday: Fish tacos with homemade guacamole
Thursday: Pasta with meat sauce and garlic bread
Friday: Brinner – breakfast for dinner! Eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, pancakes and toast!
Saturday: Turkey meat loaf, roasted potatoes and beans
Sunday: Appies all day!! Chili cheese dip, chicken wings, potato skins

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Chili Cheese Dip! I also plan on using your idea of Brinner....I think my kids will love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...