Monday 2 February 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Feb 2, 2015

Happy Monday morning my friends! Well, not so happy if you’re a Seahawks fan… I am so happy to say that last week’s menu plan actually worked out for the whole week!! We made everything on the plan and had some great recipe successes!!

I shared the recipe for a super easy, amazingly delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole that my husband said is his favorite dish I have made ever! After sharing and bringing some leftovers into work for sharing, a few of my friends also made the same recipe last week –also with great success!

Tonight we are starting out our dinner plan with a miraculous event. My eight year old child has asked me to make a salad for her for dinner! She’s working really hard to raise money and awareness for heart disease by participating in her school’s jump rope for heart fundraiser. All the kids got booklets with heart healthy tips and ideas, and one was eating more salad. And Miss A agreed!! I’ll let you know how it goes, though my hopes aren’t too high for her asking for salad again!!

On the menu this week:
Monday: Chicken strips and Salad
Tuesday: Chicken fajitas
Wednesday: New recipe – Crock pot cheesy pasta with meat sauce
Thursday: Butter chicken with Rice and Naan
Friday: Family dinner at my mom’s!
Saturday: Dinner out
Sunday: Balsamic chicken, roasted potatoes and mixed veggies

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...