Monday 23 February 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Feb 23, 2015

Hello my friends!! I hope you all had a lovely weekend. We celebrated our littlest little, Miss E getting ready to turn SIX! Our whole family (except my sister, who had to work) got together for an evening of lasagne, cake and good times.

Cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!! That's what I have in my future! Miss E needs cupcakes for her kindergarten class, cupcakes for her Sparks group, and of course, cupcakes for her birthday party this weekend! Throw in a batch of cupcakes for a baby shower this weekend, and I figure I have about 125 cupcakes to bake this week. Hopefully I'll be able to fit some actual food into the plan for the week, too!

This past week was filled with amazingly delicious meals. A few recipes I have shared with you already (Tex Mex Lasagne and Chicken Florentine Lasagne) and another recipe for a Lemon Butter chicken that I will hopefully be able to share with you later this week!

I'm not gonna lie to you guys... this week we are not looking at the worlds most healthy dinners. It's just going to be a crazy busy week and we'll be lucky to have meals that can be cooked in under 20 minutes (because that's about how long we have at home most evenings this week)... wish us luck!!

On the menu this week:

Monday: Spaghetti with turkey meatballs
Tuesday: Tortellini with prawns and homemade alfredo sauce
Wednesday: Chicken nugget sliders and fries
Thursday: Pizza
Friday: Turkey meat loaf, scalloped potatoes and mixed veggies
Saturday: Pizza at Miss E's birthday bash!
Sunday: New recipe! Shrimp & broccoli stir fry and pot stickers

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...