Monday 30 March 2015

Menu Plan Monday - March 30, 2015

Happy Monday my friends! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend! If you live out here on the Wet (I mean West) Coast, I hope you managed to stay dry! We had a pretty low-key weekend, which almost never happens, but it gave us the opportunity to re-try a cookie recipe that failed for us a few weeks ago. Did you see it? We made Super Amazing Giant Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!!

Belle at the World Irish Dance Championships!!
Our schedule is a little all over the map this week. We have a week off from dance, as our teachers at the Steel School of Irish Dance are accompanying some of our dancers to the World Irish Dancing Championships in Montreal!! Here is a photo of the dancer who inspires my girls to dance - her name is Belle and she is amazing!! 11 years old and dancing on a World Stage!!!

Since we'll be home Monday and Tuesday, we expand our dinner options! Normally we only have an hour between activities to prep/cook/eat dinner, so this week we'll be able to have a proper dinner. Also this week, my lovely husband and I are heading out to a fancy award dinner. My husband is up for an award at work, and I can't be more proud.

On the menu this week:

Monday: New recipe! Spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake
Tuesday: Smashed potatoes, turkey meatballs and veggies
Wednesday: Mom and Dad having dinner out!
Thursday: Mac n cheese
Friday: Salmon, rice and steamed asparagus
Saturday: Cheeseburgers and fries
Sunday: Easter Dinner with family

I'll be linking up with OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday - you should check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...