Monday 26 October 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Oct 26, 2015

Good morning!! After a weekend of gorgeous weather it looks like fall is finally upon us… pouring rain and not very warm… makes me want to curl up with a good book and a blanket in front of the fireplace. We had a fantastic weekend though! Travelled an hour away to get my littles to an Irish Dancing Feis (competition) and they did fantastic! Yesterday we spent the day cleaning the house and preparing for the week.

I’m so pleased with my fam for how we managed to get through yesterday! We made a GIANT to-do/clean list and managed to get through the whole thing. Everyone pitched in and we not only got all of the chores done, but the girls and I packed and prepped for the week’s activities, baked for a party tonight, AND my husband went grocery shopping!! I know, crazy, right??

This week we’re hoping to try out a new recipe that I can share with you on the weekend! Also in the works (since I missed it last week) is my post about my master bedroom closet. Two weeks later and it still looks fantastic and is completely functional!

On the menu this week:
Tuesday: Fish tacos with a zesty lime slaw, homemade guacamole
Thursday: Chicken parmesan and spaghetti
Saturday: Hallowe’en – Pizza and candy for dinner!!
I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...