Monday 5 October 2015

Menu Plan Monday - Oct 5, 2015

Hello everyone! I hope you are all keeping well!! I know it’s been ages since I checked in her – I missed a whole summer – but I’m hoping to be able to get back to blogging a little bit at a time. As I am sure all the mama’s out there know, back to school is a crazy time, and my girls are scheduled to the max! Between their activities and me working full time, this place seems to get forgotten.

After taking the summer off from planning and organizing and trying to enjoy the many adventures with my husband and girls, I finally managed to pull together a menu plan for the month of September. Even more exciting than a whole month of dinners all planned out?? We managed to stick to it most days!!

Today I wrote out our menu plan for the rest of October. When I printed out the blank calendar, I had a complete brain freeze. I couldn’t think of a single recipe that I wanted to make… I went through my archives on the blog and found some recipes that I can’t wait to make again! First on the list - Baked SalmonParmesan and Turkey Meatloaf!!

It’s Thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend, so with the extra day off from work I’m going to hopefully manage to get a couple of freezer meals (Tex Mex Lasagne and Baked Ziti) prepped and put together to make the rest of the month even easier!

On the menu this week:
Monday: Pizza and Salad
Tuesday: Scalloped potatoes, BBQ chicken breasts and beans
Wednesday: Chicken enchiladas, cheese quesadillas
Thursday: Baked salmon parmesan, rice and veggies
Friday: Thanksgiving dinner at my mom’s – I’m bringing Chocolate Éclair Cake
Saturday: Turkey pot pie
Sunday: My birthday! Maybe we’ll go out for dinner?

Here’s hoping I can manage to a) follow the menu plan; and b) continue on the planned blogging schedule I’m trying to keep! Wish me luck!

I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...