Sunday 29 January 2017

Menu Plan Monday - January 30, 2017

Well that was a bust!! I did a fantastic job of writing out my menu plan for last week... and only managed four of the planned meals - and two of those were dinners out!! Oh well, they can't all be winning weeks!
Chicken burrito bowls - and lunch for days!
This week promises to be another busy week, but we are having some special guests for dinner on Thursday (my cousin and her new baby!!) and we'll hopefully stay organized for the rest of the time!! The other night a friend came by when I was unpacking groceries and saw how crazy full my deep freeze was... and of course that led to a challenge - she said I'm not allowed to buy anything at the grocery store except fruit, veggies, milk and bread for the next month - or until the freezer is nearly empty!

Challenge accepted - this week's menu has all seven meals that originate from my freezer!! 

On the menu this week:

Monday: Shepherd's Pie
Tuesday: Perogies and farmer sausage
Wednesday: Chicken burrito bowls (and lunch for days after!)
Thursday: Pf Chang's Lettuce Wraps, spring rolls and rice
Friday: Pizza and salad
Saturday: Ham, scalloped potatoes and beans
Sunday: Superbowl - all appies, all day & chili for dinner!

I'll be linking up to OrgJunkie's Menu Plan Monday - Swing by and find some great menu ideas for your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...