Monday 18 March 2013

Menu Plan Monday - March 18, 2013


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all are having a better Monday than I am having! After a superfun time with friends and family celebrating St Patrick’s Day yesterday, today I am definitely feeling a little less than my usual self.

Since the hubs is off work for this week for Spring Break with the kiddos and I am working five days straight (GASP!!) this week’s menu is going to include something I don’t usually do during the week – Grilling!! Since I am normally home with the kids in the evening while the hubs is working, dealing with the BBQ is usually the last thing I want to do. This week he’s home, so we are going to cook outside for a couple of meals!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fantastic week!

On the menu this week:

Monday: Spaghetti and meat sauce with garlic bread
Tuesday: Burgers, potatoes and veggies
Wednesday: Mom’s night out! Tortellini alfredo for the family
Thursday: Beef Enchilada Bake
Friday: BBQ Salmon, veggies and rice
Saturday: Turkey Chili
Sunday: Chicken Pot Pie


I’ll be linking my menu plan up to OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday – check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...